Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 4.6.09 to 4.12.09



To join in on menu planning, join me and all the others over at Menu Plan Monday. Laura hosts this weekly shindig on her blog, I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Well last week didnt turn out so well so I will have a couple of things carry over from that menu. I've decided I need to win the lotto for 2 main reasons. One, I want a bigger/better kitchen and two is to be able to stay home and experiment with the thousands of recipes I have!

Recipes will be posted throughout the week as I make each item. :)

Monday:
CrockPot Brown Sugar Chicken

Tuesday:
Lasagne

Wednesday:
Chili over Pasta

Thursday:
Chicken Corn Chowder

Friday:
Country Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes & Cream Gravy

Saturday:
Mexican Stuffed Shells

Sunday:
Leftovers

2 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Mexican shells sound yummy. I recently made a Mexican manicotti and it was tasty.

:)

Anya said...

I havent made this before so I'm hoping it turns out well!!

Thanks for stopping by!