Saturday, April 25, 2009

Adopt a Blogger Round #3!


I am very excited to be participating in this round of Adopt a Blogger as a mentor! If you arent familiar with the Adopt a Blogger event then head on over to Dine and Dish and get all the details. Essentially Kristen over at Dine and Dish came up with the fab idea to pair older food bloggers (er...food blogs that are older!) with younger food blogs for 3 months. What a fantastic idea!

My mentoree is Thyme for Nourishment which is a beautiful blog run by a woman named Debbie. I am looking forward to exploring all of the yumminess she has shared so far and possibly collaborating on some things with her! Heck I've already found a couple of her recipes I want to try and I'm only on her first page! Be sure to go check out her blog and say hi!

No comments: