mMm. Easy and nummy. My two favorite things. These took about 15 minutes (not counting bake time) to make. I only made 12 and sent most of the home with my Mom and Dad because I knew if I didnt I'd end up eating them all!
Little cupcakes that are actually little mini cheesecakes! mMm!
Found via "Just Plains' Cooking"
2 (8 oz pkgs) cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
Cherry Pie Filling (get a small can or have plans for the rest because you wont use much)
2 T Lemon Juice
1 t vanilla extract
18 Vanilla Wafers
1. Place 1 vanilla water in bottom of 18 cupcake liners in cupcake pan.
2. Cream cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla.
3. Pour into liners on top of vanilla wafers, filling about 1/2 liner.
4. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
5. Cupcakes will rise while cooking and then make a well when taken out of oven and cooling.
6. Top each with spoonful of pie filling.
(I do think that next time I make these I will spray my muffin cup lines (I normally use the foil liners) with nonstick spray. They were a pain in the tush to get out of the liner!)
These would be great for a fast dessert to bring to a party on short notice.
On another note, my friend Dawn has turned me on to a very cool product called Photo Studio in a Box. This looks *very* cool and I added it to my wishlist in hopes that Santa will bring it for Christmas. Then maybe I can post pictures that dont look quite so amateurish! If you take pics for a food blog check out the link and you might want to get it for yourself!