Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Utterly Devine Roast Chicken



Gosh I love chicken. Seriously I could probably keep a chicken farmer in business. Ok well maybe not keep them in business but I'd sure help!

When I was at Central Market yesterday they had some lovely roasting chickens so of course I had to pick one up. I decided to use A Slice of Cherry Pie's Heavenly Roast Chicken as the guide for mine and it turned out wonderfully. Very juicy and flavorful. I didnt make her gravy because we arent big gravy fans in this house but the chicken was yummmmmy!

I also added some potatoes and onions about 20 minutes into the baking then basted the whole kit and kaboodle several times. The skin was crisp and the meat tender. The potatoes and onions were also tender but not mush.


This is a picture of my baby kitty Ambit. She'll be two at the end of October and is completely spoiled rotten. I got her when she was tiny enough to fit in the palm of my hand.

Isnt she just the cutest cat ever!? *G*

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thank you for the lovely complement Anya, I'm so pleased you liked my chicken!