Sunday, March 15, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 3.16.09 through 3.22.09



To join in on menu planning, join me and all the others over at Menu Plan Monday. Laura hosts this weekly shindig on her blog, I'm an Organizing Junkie. This week Menu Planning Monday is being hosted by Erin at $5 dinners!

I have a new schedule! 5pm to 2am! That's going to make things interesting as far as menu planning. Right now my plan is to make dinner before work and have dinner on my lunch break. Then maybe a light snack when I get home then off to bed. We'll see how well that works!

Monday:
Jambalaya
Corn Bread

Tuesday:
Spicy Steaks
Potato Pancakes

Wednesday:
Hamburger Helper

Thursday:
Pork Tenderloin
Rice
Veggies

Friday:
Penne and Chicken Tenderloins with Spiced Tomato Sauce

Saturday:
Red Beans & Rice

Sunday:
Pot Roast

No comments: