Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 2.23.09

My Simple Woman’s Daybook For Today… February 23 , 2009

Outside my Window… is a bright sunny day that I ventured out in early today and wont be out again if I can help it :P

I am thinking… that I should put all of these old computers up on freecycle.

I am thankful for… libraries who provide me endless hours of free entertainment for the mind

From the kitchen… I'll be serving a delicious pot roast for dinner tonight

I am wearing… blue shorts, blue tank, and pink fuzzy slippers

I am reading… Eat, Pray, Love

I am hoping… that I can make it through this week without falling or having any knee "issues"

I am hearing… Bizzare Foods on TV, my fan, and Meeko chortling for a boyfriend

I am creating… small posters for inspiration. not decorator friendly but definitely spirit friendly

One of my favorite things… my much strangled gator, Gregory

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… packaging Ethan's birthday prezzie and getting it mailed off, work, going through the storage closet and getting rid of at least 1 box worth of crud I never use.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Meeko isnt a fan of cameras!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your entry today. I really enjoyed this zany pic of your kitty. Too cute! I said a prayer for you about your knees. Enjoy your week. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I had to post another comment, b/c I just saw what you are reading. My son had me read Watchmen last year and we are going to the midnight showing next week. I would be interested to know what you think about it.

Anya said...

Hi Leslie! Thank you for the comments!

I havent finished reading Watchmen because I keep getting distracted by other books but I am very excited about the movie and hope to see it at the IMAX! I'll let you know when I get finished though! :)

dtbrents said...

I have not heard of that book. I will have to check it out. Meeko is a cute cat. I enjoyed your daybook. Have a wonderful week. Doylene