Friday, May 9, 2008

Garlic Clove Chicken

Well I finally made it back in the kitchen. I started with something easy but it turned out very very well. Juicy and garlicky and yummilicious!

Forgive the cruddy pics. I cant find the charger for my camera so I used my camera phone.



Garlic Clove Chicken

nonstick cooking spray
4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
25 cloves garlic (unpeeled)
1/4 c dry white wine
4 t lemon juice
salt
ground black pepper

Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating. Preheat skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and brown over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning to brown evenly.

Place chicken in an 8x8x2 or 10x6x2 in baking dish. Add unpeeled garlic cloves.

In a small bowl combine wine and lemon juices; pour over chicken. Lightly sprinkle chicken with salt and ground black pepper.

Bake, covered, in a 325 oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till chicken is tender. Makes 4 servings.

Number of Servings: 4

Nutritional Info

Fat: 1.7g
Carbohydrates: 6.7g
Calories:163.8
Protein: 29.2g

No comments: