I am always on the lookout for ways to improve my chocolate chip cookies so I really enjoy making all kinds of different recipes. These were very popular with the guys at RLDs work and disppeared very quickly!
Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
Found via Baking Bites
2 1/4 cup flour
1 t baking soda
3/4 t salt
3/4 cup butter, room temperature
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1 t vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light, about 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla extract and egg until smooth. With the mixer on low speed, gradually add in all the flour mixture, stopping when the dough has just come together and no streaks of flour remain.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Place slightly rounded tablespoons of dough on baking sheet.
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes, until just golden around the edges. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen.